A beautiful amber glass candle with mahogany or timber wood lid.
All candles are highly-scented, hand-poured and made with soy wax. As they burn down, the glass glows a beautiful, warming orange - perfect for cosy evenings.
This 14cl candle has an average burn time of 25+ hours.
20% of all profits go towards The Jiminy Wickit Fund. We use this fund to make bespoke memory candles for famillies experiencing infant loss.
14cl Amber Candle - Various Fragrances
Many of our fragrances are inspired by well-known perfumes and homeware brands. Please find a dupe list for reference below. If you're unsure about any fragrances, or looking for a specific fragrance, feel free to drop us a message!
Adored - Perfume Inspired
Maximus - Aftershave Inspired - rhymes with Breed!
Seychelles - Inspired by WC Home Fragrance
Black Pomegranate - Inspired by JM Home Fragrance
Bon Bon - V&R Perfume Inspired
Bravery - Aftershave Inspired
Dark Opium - Perfume Inspired
Dark Amber & Ginger Lily - Inspired by JM Home Fragrance
Daisy - Perfume Inspired
English Pear & Freesia - Inspired by JM Home Fragrance
Flower Explosion - Inspired by V&R Perfume
Lime, Basil & Mandarin - Inspired by JM Home Fragrance
Millionaire for Her - Perfume Inspired
Millionaire for Him - Aftershave Inspired
Number 5 - Perfume Inspired
Olympian - Perfume Inspired
Sauve - Aftershave Inspired
Snow Queen - Inspired by the soap/bath bomb range
U.F.O - Perfume Inspired
- For best results, burn for 1 hour minimum on first use. This allows the top layer of wax to melt completely, preventing the candle from tunnelling.
- Burn for a maximum of 3 hours at a time. Even if you let the candle cool down for just 10 minutes, it's important to give it a little break
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.